Monday, May 11, 2009

Won't Trust A 'Ho.

Because the 'ho won't trust me.

So first off, I gots a boyfriendddd <3 Alex Workin. Man, I really really like that kid. Only been dating him for like 2 weeks, but still. And btw, he'd be the super-sweet best friend that I mentioned in my last entry.

Second of all, LUCY MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM. Which explains the title of the entry. I know, it's in English, but I'ma make exceptions for song lyrics. Anywhoo, she is being SOOOO obnoxious. She's always hanging off of Alex's arm (or leg, or any other accessible appendage) and directing the attention to herself. She has this totally fucked up view of herself as being this skinny, sexy guy-magnet, which she isn't. Sure, guys like her, but it's because she puts out. I'm sorry, that sounds super mean, but it's true. There's only so many times she can pull the whole "my dad died" bullshit to get what she wants. Sure, it worked in the beginning, but that was over a year ago and just because her dad died doesn't mean everyone needs to fall on their knees before her and do her bidding. Oh, hey, I'm rambling. Anywhoo, I am très pissed at her. She totally hits on him and acts like she likes him, but I know she doesn't and she's only doing it to prove... something. I have no clue what goes on in her head. I only know it's probably not good.

On a lighter note, related to my first order of business, Alex makes me so very happy. He's warm... and freakin' comfy. :) It's his birthday today. I really wanted to do something for him, but I had soccer all day and I've got dinner plans in a few hours. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

...This is the best thing, the best thing that could be happening, and I think you would agree, the best thing is that it's happening to you and me. :] <3

...Sorry. Wow, I'm pathetic. -.-

I think all my productive thoughts have just blown out the window. Might as well wrap this entry up. Sorry for not posting as much lately, btw.

Cheers, (and how cheery it is!)
X

No comments: